(MARRS-RX7) Rotor question

Owen Schefer owen.schefer
Tue Mar 17 19:22:17 CET 2015

I use to have 2 sets of bearings one set  in the new spare rotors ready to
go on pre packed in little zip lock bags.  Then when the rotors on the car
cracked I could remove and install new ones quick.  I then removed that set
of bearings, repacked them and put them in the new set of rotors for the
next time...  That way you are not rushing to repack bearings at the track.

FYI - The IT7R guys are working on a kit for second gen brakes - while an
investment in the conversion I bet the return on investment would be pretty
fast as you wouldn't be replacing rotors every other weekend.