(MARRS-RX7) Rotor question

Mark Wemple markwemple
Tue Mar 17 19:50:29 CET 2015

What would the conversion entail???Mark D. Wemple, Esq.
359 Dun Robbin Drive
Severna Park, Maryland 21146

Tel. (410) 987-5831/ Fax. (410) 987-1410

     On Tuesday, March 17, 2015 2:22 PM, Owen Schefer via Spec7 <spec7 at specrx7.com> wrote:

 I use to have 2 sets of bearings one set ?in the new spare rotors ready to go on pre packed in little zip lock bags.? Then when the rotors on the car cracked I could remove and install new ones quick.? I then removed that set of bearings, repacked them and put them in the new set of rotors for the next time...? That way you are not rushing to repack bearings at the track. ?
FYI - The IT7R guys are working on a kit for second gen brakes - while an investment in the conversion I bet the return on investment would be pretty fast as you wouldn't be replacing rotors every other weekend.