(MARRS-RX7) Rotor question

Bill 777
Tue Mar 17 20:12:20 CET 2015

Re-Speed is out of business, but they sold a conversion kit at one time.
  At the very least it takes  hubs, rotors, wheels, 2nd-gen aluminum
floating calipers, custom bracket, and brake lines.

That kit upgraded to second-gen floating calipers.  What would be cool
would be a setup that used smaller floating rotors and a bracket that
allowed using the stock first-gen calipers and 13" wheels.  We have
plenty of braking capacity with the current set up, we just need a
better hub and rotor arrangement.  NA Miata rotors are 9.25" OD, IIRC.

Stutt will be along shortly to say I'm nuts... ;-)

http://www.rx7club.com/1st-generation-specific-1979-1985-18/my-take-respeed-big-brake-kit-596593/