(MARRS-RX7) Rotor question

Bill 777
Tue Mar 17 20:43:36 CET 2015

The most expensive rotors I can find are $60.  Worst-case a rotor last
two weekends, you'll go through 10 rotors a year for $600.   Mine lasted
longer and I was spending $20-50 per rotor on Centric and Beck/Arnley's
(watch feeBay and craigslist!).  Some people hate B/A's, they worked for
me.  They are on close-out now for $11.05 each.  Even if you go through
20 of those in a season, it's only $220.
http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php?carcode=1192272&parttype=1896

I think the re-speed kit was $200-ish without wheels, hubs, bearings,
seals, rotors, brake lines, or calipers.  So call it $1000+ once it's
all done if you can find cheap wheels and parts.  And nobody is going
pay much for our then-useless $600 13" Panasports!

Kit install:
http://rotarycarclub.com/rotary_forum/showthread.php?t=7137