(MARRS-RX7) Rotor question

DANNY MATULA sga.racing
Tue Mar 17 21:04:34 CET 2015

When I was doing a crap load of track days I started with the brembo rotors
like everyone said and cracked them so I went with the ones from rock auto
and well they cracked in about the same amount of time so I just bought a
bunch for $15 each. I didn't have the comp brake ducts on the car at the
time and even with the best fluid I could find and everything else I could
do I could fade the hawk blues in about 15 mins but n the short time I had
the vents I can't remember fading them and where I might get thru a long
track day with out cracking a rotor I went thru the 3 day school on one set
no problem.