(MARRS-RX7) Rotor question

DANNY MATULA sga.racing
Wed Mar 18 01:12:12 CET 2015

As for the blues fading on me it was prior to having the ducts on and my 7
was a porky car until it went on weight reduction.  And I was working hard
on my braking techniques that day. By the time I was at the school I don't
think any of the spec miatas were braking as late as I could with the 7
witch was a lot of fun .. damn I miss that car..