(MARRS-RX7) Odd transport question

Tom Weaver tweaver
Tue Mar 24 22:22:56 CET 2015

Might Try this outfit   https://www.uship.com/    I used them to ship a 3 wheeler from Northeast pa  to, just north of new Orleans. Worked well. Tom W

From: Spec7 [mailto:spec7-bounces at specrx7.com] On Behalf Of Owen Schefer via Spec7
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 10:23 AM
To: marrs-ita; Spec RX-7
Subject: (MARRS-RX7) Odd transport question

Hey all,

A guy at work is looking for someone or a company to transport a tractor from his in-laws in Gainsville Florida back to Novesville VA.  Anyone know of companies that do that or know of someone who is going down there anyway that would be willing to tow it back for a fee and if so how much?   He was going to check with some of the auto transport companies but doubt they do that especially given there are extra parts like the blade, rake, cultivator, etc.  The details are below if anyone has ideas let me know and I can pass them on.

Thanks,

Owen

Details are :

Farmtrac 535

Front end loader

forklift forks

harrow discer

5? rake

5? cultivator forks

garden trailer - 5'4". But where wheels are. 6'6". And 8'4" long but the tongue is another 3?5"

Weight:

4220 lbs [1914 kg]

Length:

131 inches (10? 11?) [332 cm]