(MARRS-RX7) 2004 RX8 For Sale

Stephen Figura sfigura
Thu Mar 26 01:51:57 CET 2015

My son's daily driver, he just bought a 2015 Challenger R/T and was going to keep this as a track car until he ran out of $$$...

 He's owned it since 2009. Silver with black wheels. Fair condition, 133K miles, 6-speed MT with Grand Touring package. Tires, brakes at 50%, needs exhaust. Engine was replaced by Mazda under warranty at 90K miles (have paperwork). Great donor for an E Prod or daily driver. Car is located outside Charlotte, NC but I will consider transport to to VIR or NVA. $3,850 OBO.

Shoot me back an email for pics.

 Stephen (704) 740-583