(MARRS-RX7) Part Costs

markwemple markwemple
Tue Mar 31 01:25:58 CEST 2015

Johnny, we now know where to go for parts in case something happens ; )

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S?4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

A set of rain and dry tires.

At least two sets of brake pads front and back.

At least two front spare rotors (AT LEAST)

One spare rear rotor.

Fuel

Full set of shocks and springs incase of crash.

Spare battery power kill switch.

Engine Oil

Trans fluid.

Brake fluid. Etc...

A good dead blow hammer to bang damaged fenders.

Zip ties.

Aluminum tape (awesome stuff).

Just start collecting parts as you come across them.

Wheel studs one full set of 4.

!!And keep up maintenance! !

Theres more but thats a good base.

Each race is a learning experience.  Theres always something you will forget but between all of us im sure we got each other covered.

Johnny The Greek #27