(MARRS-RX7) #16 SRX-7 For Sale

Ken Segal knsegal
Wed Mar 9 03:58:11 CET 2016

 John, I just bought your last car ! It's been great racing with you all these years!

 Kenny

On 02/14/16, John Maslin via Spec7 wrote:

Hey guys,
Regrettably it's time for me to move on. Literally. I am working to get our house ready to sell, and plan to retire and move out west when it's sold; hopefully by this summer. Meantime, I need to sell all the race stuff. It's a turn-key deal that someone can race a full season with and probably only have to buy a couple front rotors. Lots of spares. If you know anyone interested in the next few days, let me know. I'll be putting it on the net soon.

The description:
1985 Mazda Spec RX7, $3,250. Aluminum radiator, 2nd gen oil cooler, removable
steering wheel, transponder, OP and WT gauges, brake bias adjuster. Recent complete rebuilt carb. Sparco Pro 2000 seat. Harness is good through 2017. Eleven Panasports
with decent-to-okay RA1s, a set of Diamonds with okay RA1s, and a set of RA-1
rains on Circle wheels. Lots of useable spares: 2 trans, 2 LSDs,
plus LSD 3rd member, 4 puck clutch, Tokico shocks, Hawk brake pads, axles,
fenders, doors, hoods, bumpers, glass, ignition parts, etc., and two decent 12a rotor housings. Has title.

2008 open Dively trailer also
available, very good condition $1,400. 1,550 lbs., beaver
tail, dual 3500 lb. axles, dual brakes, LED lights, 24 ft.
total length, 18 ft. Runways, 8'6" overall width, 6'11" clearance
between fenders, 8" fender height will clear most car doors.

John

 .