(MARRS-RX7) Belts

Keith Shugarts shugartk
Wed Mar 9 15:04:25 CET 2016

Hi Mark,
I might have some, when do you need them by?
Thanks!
Keith

      From: markwemple via Spec7 <spec7 at specrx7.com>
 To: Spec RX-7 <spec7 at specrx7.com>
Cc: markwemple <markwemple at yahoo.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, March 9, 2016 8:22 AM
 Subject: (MARRS-RX7) Belts

Anyone have a spare in date harness??

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S?6 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone-------- Original message --------From: Ken Segal via Spec7 <spec7 at specrx7.com> Date: 3/8/2016 9:58 PM (GMT-05:00) To: spec7 at specrx7.com Cc: Ken Segal <knsegal at verizon.net> Subject: Re: (MARRS-RX7) #16 SRX-7 For Sale
 John, I just bought your last car ! It's been great racing with you all these years!

 Kenny