(MARRS-RX7) Srx7 exhaust

C.W. Armbrust cwarmbrust at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 13 23:44:35 CEST 2019

 Alex, I have another complete exhaust system (header back) coming off of a car now. I can save it for you if you want it.
Wayne.
    On Thursday, September 19, 2019, 10:59:09 PM EDT, Alex C via Spec7 <spec7 at lists.specrx7.com> wrote:

 I have the stock header, just looking for a srx7 legal header back system.
Rules say it has to exxit behind the driver right?

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019, 10:24 PM Keith Shugarts via Spec7 <

 .