(MARRS-RX7) welding in additional required roll cage sections

Alex C alexanderanson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 01:31:55 CET 2019

All -
As you know, my car is a bit older and needs a few of the bars added into
the roll cage in order to meet the SSCA safety requirements.

I don't mind welding, but i don't have the material or the knowledge of
where the additional bars exactly need to go (seen it, but don't know if
there are specific measurements/spacing required, etc).  Given their
importance, id much rather have someone burn them in, but not sure where to
go/best way to do this - can someone travel here (don't have the trailer
yet) or do i need to take it somewhere, etc.

Any ideas?

--
V/r

Alex Cumming