(MARRS-RX7) welding in additional required roll cage sections

Alex C alexanderanson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 20:25:37 CET 2019

thinks - yea, those are the two bars I was talking about.  i was just
curious if there was a spacing limit/specific location besides "just welded
between the bars" so I didnt do anything wrong.

The passenger side bar is only one piece.  I dont mind having another one
put in on the other side if its a recommendation, but it doesn't sound like
its defined to well/as important as driver side.  I'll check the GCR for
bar thickness..

--
V/r

Alex Cumming