(MARRS-RX7) welding in additional required roll cage sections

cwarmbrust cwarmbrust at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 28 22:23:16 CET 2019

If I remember correctly it should be 1 1/2” pipe at .095 wall.

The placement is not critical and somewhat dependent with equal spacing and not interfering with seat or restraints.

Passenger side is not required, but recommended for added rigid ness to the cage structure.

Beamed in from an iPhone somewhere in space.

> On Oct 28, 2019, at 13:26, Alex C via Spec7 <spec7 at lists.specrx7.com> wrote:

thinks - yea, those are the two bars I was talking about.  i was just
curious if there was a spacing limit/specific location besides "just welded
between the bars" so I didnt do anything wrong.

The passenger side bar is only one piece.  I dont mind having another one
put in on the other side if its a recommendation, but it doesn't sound like
its defined to well/as important as driver side.  I'll check the GCR for
bar thickness..

--
V/r

Alex Cumming