(MARRS-RX7) Srx7 exhaust

cwarmbrust cwarmbrust at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 16 02:31:51 CET 2019

Alex,

No sunroof hardware here. Might be a couple of diner cars out there.

I have more exhaust stuff if you need it. Same price.

Beamed in from an iPhone somewhere in space.

> On Dec 15, 2019, at 20:09, Alex C via Spec7 <spec7 at lists.specrx7.com> wrote:

Hi Wayne -
Wanted to thank you for the exhaust(s)!  Rick and I finally met up this
week and i was able to pick them up.  I really appreciate it!

ive got a new search going on for a sunroof..you wouldn't happen to know
anyone that has one do you?

--
V/r

Alex Cumming