(MARRS-RX7) Nikki Carb Questions

Carl Perez dc871 at aol.com
Sat Dec 21 11:31:34 CET 2019

You are correct on all counts Andrew!
Carl

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Duke via Spec7 <spec7 at lists.specrx7.com>
To: Spec RX-7 <spec7 at lists.specrx7.com>
Cc: Andrew Duke <adukemedia at gmail.com>
Sent: Fri, Dec 20, 2019 10:28 pm
Subject: (MARRS-RX7) Nikki Carb Questions

Hi guys, quick question regarding these Nikki carbs. I am seeing several
different names/locations for the mixture and idle adjustment screws online
and I wanted to see if anyone could clarify it for me. I have attached a
picture of the carb and I have circled what I believe is the mixture screw
in red and the idle screw in green, can anyone confirm?

Also, when I did my engine swap I forgot to take picture of the
throttle/accelerator linkage/arm, can anyone confirm the red circle
linkage/arm is for the throttle? I believe the arm next to it (closest to
the carb) is for the cruise control and should not be use. Sorry for the
confusion but I saw online that people where removing the "accelerator arm"
and using the cruise control but the form post where pretty confusing.

Thanks!

 .