(MARRS-RX7) Roll call bar

Alex C alexanderanson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 23:06:11 CET 2019

sorry for the quick question guys. I just found out that next week I have
access to a tubing bender and a welder at a shop in Fairfax so I need to
order some of the safety equipment quick. I'm still trying to wrap my head
around the GCR so I needed to ask two quick questions

1)is there someone who makes a bar for the passenger side to bring the car
up to spec that can just be welded in? If so does someone have his contact
information?

2) if I have to buy the bar material on my own I can do that oh, but I need
to know the bar type and thickness and order to do so. Again still wrapping
my head around the GCR and I want to make sure that I get the right part
ordered here in the next few hours.

Any help would be appreciated, as always!!