(MARRS-RX7) Roll call bar

John Uftring johnuftring at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 23:44:23 CET 2019

Check the spec7 rules for the Autopower bolt-in cage part number to be
sure, but if I recall correctly it's made from drawn over mandrel (DOM)
mild steel, tubing outer diameter is 1.5", wall thickness of .120". If you
can, look for a shop near you that does cages (where I am in NC I'm lucky
to have a few to choose from, including one ~10 minutes from my house) they
should be able to make up and install the second tube and bracing for you.

The other option is to measure the roll cage diameter near the inspection
hole(s). You will want to measure the diameter, and then the depth through
the inspection hole. Then subtract the depth from the diameter to get the
wall thickness.

Cheers,

- John Uftring (lazy, slacking, no good, non-racecar driving for a long
time SOB)
  #94 SRX7